I often find that when a great new idea pops into my head, I get super excited about it right away and then the excitement tends to decrease over time. It’s as if the air keeps getting let out of my idea the longer I wait to act on it and/or complete it.
Here are my TOP 5 Reasons to Complete Quickly
- Completing quickly gives you the opportunity to act on your next great idea
- The faster you complete something the faster you can reap the benefits of it.
- Completion gives you lots of energy and a great sense of accomplishment.
- Completing a project quickly allows you to work on it at the peak of your excitement.
- Allow completion to be your own de-cluttering of the brain. Once you are done you can give yourself permission to not think about it.