Do you ever have days when being in business feels more like solitary confinement than the fulfillment of a dream? A lot of entrepreneurs do. Fortunately, drug-addicted rats can show you the solution.
If you don’t regularly feel a sense of community and joy in your business, then you’re probably neglecting the one critical element of your work that many entrepreneurs fail to consider.
And that could be inadvertently setting you up for burnout and maybe even failure.
Today we’ll explore the easy fix that will give a major boost to your long-term professional success and personal happiness—with a special shout out to the lab rats that made this discovery possible.
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- What rats and humans have in common
- What drug-addicted lab rat behavior can teach entrepreneurs
- How entrepreneurship can be isolating
- Why having a community matters
- What it means to optimize your work environment
- When does our adaptability become dangerous?
- Understanding what you need to be productive
Selected Links from the Episode
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.