Building your business triggers is an instinctual drive in you called the “survival response.” How well you understand it can determine what happens to your business, your health, and your happiness.
As an entrepreneur, a certain amount of stress is an unavoidable part of your journey.
But my guest today, Irene Lyon, says that burnout, anxiety, depression, and a host of other issues rampant among entrepreneurs are definitely NOT unavoidable.
They are the result of your survival response kicking up old emotional wounds (that practically every human being has), which are still lodged in your nervous system.
Today’s podversation is a crash course in releasing that energy-sucking stress so you can start showing up in your business and your life with more clarity and positive power than you ever thought possible!
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- Why do so many entrepreneurs feel unhappy and under confident?
- Why is addressing past hurts crucial to your success in business?
- How we’ve trained ourselves to not release stress
- Why is chronic illness rampant in our society?
- The brain’s inability to distinguish positive and negative stress
- How does a history of not getting what you want hurt you in business?
- The importance of understanding your nervous system
- A simple formula for slowing down and getting back into your body
Selected Links from the Episode
This episode is brought to you by Premium Packages Success System. Sign up to be one of the first to receive a free copy of the new book – High End Package Manifesto: The Antidote To Under Charging & Under Earning. And learn how to package your service in a premium way. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.