What would you do if an inner voice instructed you to create a business that seemed way outside your expertise? Here’s the story of a woman who chose to follow that inner guidance, and the incredible rewards it brought her.
It all started with a simple message that popped into Melinda Cohan’s head while she was riding on the freeway.
Then came the sentence she spontaneously wrote on a restaurant napkin.
Melinda didn’t know exactly what it meant, and she didn’t have a business plan.
But she’d found her mission—and the faith and strength to make it happen.
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- How an inner voice gave Melinda Cohan her mission
- Why Melinda wanted to serve coaches around the world
- How Melinda knew she’d found her mission before she knew what it meant
- How did Melinda build a full coaching cliental in just 6 months?
- What does it mean to “build the right machine” as an entrepreneur?
- Why getting comfortable in your own skin is vital to your business
- The incredible power of emphasizing giving over getting
- What distracts entrepreneurs from being the best at what they do?
- Why do efficiency and fun need to go hand-in-hand?
- Daily practices to make being in business more fun
- How dance breaks can be the key to greater creativity
Selected Links from the Episode
- The Coaches Console
- Notes from the Universe
- Wayne Dyer
- Courtesans of Venice
- The Napkin that started it all
This episode is brought to you by Master of Enrollment. Get a free copy of my book – YES: Conversations that Sell and learn my #1 strategy for talking to potential clients so they practically enroll themselves into working with you. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.