What does it REALLY take to run a thriving business while putting your mission first? No one knows better than my podversation guest, Ocean Robbins.
Ocean Robbins is a visionary activist with razor-sharp business skills. And his business is leading a food revolution that’s changing the world.
Today I’ll ask him the hard questions about making a living while making a difference.
I promise, you’ll never think of your bottom line the same way again!
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- How has Ocean Robbins helped inspire 1000s to stand up for what they believe in?
- What is the incredible story of family intrigue and courage that led Ocean to his purpose in this lifetime?
- Why does Ocean say you should always put your mission first in business?
- Why does revenue generation fit perfectly with having social impact?
- How did Ocean bring fundraising and social impact together?
- How is the Food Revolution erasing the divide between doing well and doing good?
- Why does doing good in the world require that revenue be part of the picture?
- Why should you never confuse net worth and self worth?
- What does it take to run a savvy business and still put your mission first?
- Why is it time to redefine success to include your impact on people’s lives?
- How does your business change when social impact is part of your bottom line?
- Why is food a doorway to everything?
- How does doing something basic and obvious become a radical and edgy approach to business?
- Why does standing out as an entrepreneur today require “indicting” the status quo?
- How did Ocean develop his clarity of purpose and his courage?
- Why is curiosity one of the most powerful forces in the universe?
- Why should relationship building always come first in your business?
- Why do we perform best at things we measure?
- How can you measure the impact of your business’ mission?
- Why would Ocean love to talk to President Obama about food?
Selected Links from the Episode
- The 4th Annual Food Revolution Summit
- The Food Revolution Network
- John Robbins
- Diet for a New America
- Joel Fuhrman
- David Perlmutter
- Christian Northrup
- Mark Hyman
- Dean Ornish
- The Jane Goodall Institute
This episode is brought to you by Master of Enrollment. Get a free copy of my book – YES: Conversations that Sell and learn my #1 strategy for talking to potential clients so they practically enroll themselves into working with you. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.