You can teach yourself to develop a mindset that makes you happier and more successful in the world. The good news is that it only takes 2 simple steps.
Your personal qualities and even your basic outlook on life are surprisingly easy to change.
Easy that is, once you know the essential 2-step formula for ensuring that your attitude is in harmony with who you really are and with whatever it is you want to create.
Today, you get that formula…courtesy of a little help from Winston Churchill and Seth Godin.
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- A super-important quote from Winston Churchill
- What’s the #1 predictor of success AND happiness?
- Seth Godin’s breakthrough thinking about attitude
- How can you teach yourself to have any personal trait you want?
- My simple 2-step process for attitude attunement
- How to change your present reality in the next 21 days
- Tips for how to practice attuning your attitude
Selected Links from the Episode
This episode is brought to you by Master of Enrollment. Get a free copy of my book – YES: Conversations that Sell and learn my #1 strategy for talking to potential clients so they practically enroll themselves into working with you. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.