A lot of people think confidence is a great predictor of success as an entrepreneur. But confidence can also foreshadow spectacular failure. So when is confidence called for in business, and when is it a really bad idea?
We’re surrounded by images of cocky entrepreneurs boasting about all they’ve accomplished.
But the truth is, the greatest entrepreneurs know that sometimes confidence can be the biggest hindrance to lasting success.
Tune in to find out how allowing your confidence to come and go (at just the right times) paves the way for your success to remain constant.
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- Surprising findings about the relationship between confidence and success
- Why you need confidence when you’re just starting your business
- My top 3 tips for building your confidence as a new entrepreneur
- When does confidence turn into a predictor of failure?
- A formula for when to build your confidence up and when to temper
This episode is brought to you by Premium Packages Success System. Sign up to be one of the first to receive a free copy of the new book – High End Package Manifesto: The Antidote To Under Charging & Under Earning. And learn how to package your service in a premium way. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.