You don’t often have a surprise encounter with a huge movie star. Even less often does the encounter lead you to a big aha moment. But that’s exactly what happened for me.
Anne Hathaway didn’t say anything.
She didn’t even make eye contact.
And that taught me something profound—something we should all realize about business, and about life.
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- How did a mysterious Porsche on the road in Big Sur start an incredible weekend for me?
- How did Anne Hathaway teach me that we become who we practice being?
- What is the link between self-protection and closing your heart off?
- How did meeting the actress Jane Lynch clinch my big Aha?
- Why is it important to develop a business that helps you become the person you want to be?
- What is the critical link between business success and being uncomfortable?
- How can you practice becoming who you want to be?
Selected Links from the Episode
This episode is brought to you by Master of Enrollment. Get a free copy of my book – YES: Conversations that Sell and learn my #1 strategy for talking to potential clients so they practically enroll themselves into working with you. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.