Have you ever been told to “charge what you are worth”? That might sound good, but the truth is, following that advice could seriously damage your business.
The concept of charging what you’re worth seems appealing at first.
It implies that you know your own value and you expect others to get it too.
But be careful, because tying your fees to the value of who you are is a recipe for disaster.
I’m going to show you how to avoid this huge mistake and all the heartache it can cause.
Today, you’ll find out what you SHOULD base your fees on—so your sense of your own value remains constant (and high) and your income steadily grows.
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- How did the idea of charging what you’re worth become so popular?
- Why do conscious entrepreneurs often undervalue what they do?
- Your target audiences’ perception of the value of your services
- How conscious entrepreneurs inadvertently take a vow of poverty
- How the way you package your business can instantly grow your income
This episode is brought to you by Premium Packages Success System. Sign up to be one of the first to receive a free copy of the new book – High End Package Manifesto: The Antidote To Under Charging & Under Earning. And learn how to package your service in a premium way. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.