There’s a shift happening that will forever change what it means to be in business. Are you ready for a thrilling glimpse into your future?
My guest today, Yanik Silver, is a true business visionary. He’s here to reveal how the very nature of business is being re-invented.
You’ll discover how evolving business practices can put you on track to become a transformational business leader.
And you’ll find out how to perfectly position your business for a whole new level of impact and success.
Subscribe to the show
(Click here for non-iTunes feed)
Listen to the Podcast Here
Or click here to download the podcast in Mp3 (Right Click & “Save As”)
Here’s What to Expect in This Episode
- How do you bring more meaning into what you do?
- What are the three elements of turning your heart into your internal GPS?
- What is a “cosmic alarm clock” and why is it important?
- Can you follow your passion AND have a pragmatic business model at the same time?
- What separates people who follow their passion from those who don’t?
- How do you hear and follow the call of your own destiny?
- What’s the key to growing through joy instead of through pain?
- How does your business become evolved?
- What makes the majority of millennials willing to work for less?
- How do you build a business that makes life better for everyone it touches?
- How do you find the right business model for your business?
- How can you create a community of people who love what you do?
- Why is it important to create an origin story for your business?
Selected Links from the Episode
- Yanik Silver
- Jay Abraham
- Aston Martin
- Virgin Galactic
- Method Soap
- Toms Shoes
- Ultra Testing
- Firms of Endearment
- The Container Store
- Southwest Airlines
- Whole Foods Market
- Elvis and Kresse
- The True Believer
- Brains on Fire
- Red Hat Society
- Bob Marley
- Chris Blackwell
- Earl Nightingale
- Chip Conley
- The Great Work of Your Life
- Kripalu Institute of Extraordinary Living
- Bhagavad Gita
- Harriet Tubman
- Susan B. Anthony
- Nelson Mandela
- Mahatma Gandhi
This episode is brought to you by Master of Enrollment. Get a free copy of my book – YES: Conversations that Sell and learn my #1 strategy for talking to potential clients so they practically enroll themselves into working with you. Get your copy here
If you like what you hear, here’s how you can leave a 5-Star Review.